Picture this: you’re in bed, tossing and turning, with everything you have to do the following day running through your mind. You make a mental list: shop for groceries, pay the electric bill, call the doctor’s office to make that appointment. Yet, then morning comes and you get caught up in the busy aspects of your day. Before you know it, it’s after 5:00 and you’ve forgotten to call the doctor’s office again. You mentally add it to the to-do list for tomorrow.
But what if there was a better way? What if you could stop tossing and turning in bed and, instead, make your doctor’s appointment right then and there on your tablet, computer, or mobile device? Well, with the new FollowMyHealth patient portal, you can. You can access all of your health records and test results. You can request prescription refills, message your physician and—yes—even make that appointment. Most importantly, you can take an active role in managing your health and wellness.
If you missed our first post about FollowMyHealth, check it out here to see some common questions and concerns addressed.
In case you’re still on the fence, here are our top five reasons why you should take advantage of the FollowMyHealth portal:
- It’s accessible. Sign into your portal from any device, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It’s user-friendly. We promise you’ll adapt easily to the system.
- It’s easy to sign up. Visit the website and follow the steps or stop by the front desk of any NOH|OMG office.
- It’s secure. Any information transmitted by the system is encrypted for your privacy.
- It’s convenient. Unlike a phone call, you won’t be put on hold.
So, what are you waiting for? Become the best advocate for your own health management today. Click here to register and access FollowMyHealth.