Deciding upon a primary physician for you and your family’s needs can be a difficult, time-consuming decision.
First, you must narrow your choices by discovering which practices can service your various health needs, are local and accept your insurance coverage. Then, you must weigh the pros and cons of optional practices, taking into consideration factors like staff qualifications, patient wait time and appointment scheduling options.
It can be extremely discouraging for patients to dedicate time to carefully researching practices only to be disappointed by unfriendly staff or an unhelpful billing service. That’s why North Ohio Heart and Ohio Medical Group created the free download “A Patient’s Guide to Healthy Hearts, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities.”
The download introduces everything incoming and returning NOH and OMG patients need to know about making the most of their experiences at any of our 14 convenient locations throughout Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Huron and Erie Counties.
Highlights from the Download include:
- Our services and specialties
- A listing of our cardiologists and physicians
- How to schedule your first appointment
- How to get the most out of your office visit
- Benefits for our patients
Additionally, the download presents highly complementary patient statistics acquired from recent phone surveys to help make the decision process easier for Northeast Ohio residents in search of a new physician.
These statistics include:
- 99 percent of patients surveyed rated the friendliness and courtesy of our clinical staff was at or exceeded their expectations
- 93 percent of patients surveyed believe their wait time for an appointment met or exceeded their expectations
- 97 percent of surveyed patients felt their overall quality of care was at or exceeded their expectations
To get your free download of “A Patient’s Guide to Healthy Hearts, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities,” click here.