Whether you’re attending multiple holiday parties or hosting a feast for your entire family, coming up with menu items can sometimes be one of the most stressful aspects of the holidays. You also might be juggling several different diet and taste preferences, which can only add to the overwhelming-factor. However, it’s time to stop stressing: we’ve got you covered.
Thanks to submissions from patients and fans of North Ohio Heart | Ohio Medical Group, we’ve compiled a Holiday Inspired Cookbook sure to wow all of your guests with your culinary prowess. You’ll find appetizers, sides, main dishes and dessert ideas that can help get you out of your holiday menu rut and into the kitchen.
Each recipe is meant to offer a healthy alternative to ingredients in your favorite recipes, but please bear in mind that these recipes are not meant to be part of a medically-endorsed diet. However, if you’re interested in some delicious and health-inspired recipes, click here to download!
As a sneak peek, here are some of the mouth-watering submissions you’ll find in your free cookbook:
- Lynn A’s “Cranberry Sunrise,” which she says can be enjoyed as a “relish, cold soup or slushy.”
- Pat S’s “Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms” take just 15 minutes, but will be a great addition to your appetizer spread.
- Warm up with Bill H’s “White Chicken Chili” which requires only six ingredients!
- Lighten up a favorite with Jane H’s “Simple (and Healthy!) Tortellini Alfredo”
- Janet J’s “Heavenly Berry Cake” is a no bake dessert solution featuring light angel food cake.
- For a light, but flavorful treat, try Rosemary L’s “Skinny Pumpkin Pie Cannolis”
To get all of these recipes (and more!) download our free Holiday Inspired Cookbook. Don’t forget to let us know which recipes were your favorites—head on over to our Facebook page and share your successes!